Large Format Display
Benefits Beyond Features
What is Digital Signage?
Digital Signage is a form of electronic display that shows information, advertising, menus, television programming and other messages.
Why LFD for Digital Signage?
LFD (Large Format Display) is the high-quality-graded and specialized panel designed to be equipped with high reliability and readability for various usage in the public environments
|Consumer Displays (TV)||VS||Commercial Displays (LFD)|
Easy to Manage
- Samsung MDC (Multiple Display Control) protocol is Samsung’s RS232 control system, and free software.
- Very useful to control multiple screens simultaneously.
- Each display has a built in RS232 input (DB9 or stereo mini plug), or can accept RS232 commands over LAN.
Minimalize Down Time
- Samsung LFD displays feature an Automatic Source Switching.
- Each display can be set with a primary and secondary source.
- When the primary source no longer sends a signal to the display, it will automatically switch to the configured secondary source input.
Built-in Video Wall Capability
Service and Warranties
- Three Year On Site Warranty. Samsung professional LCD displays come with a three-year parts and labor warranty. It includes on-site repair or exchange.
- Extended Warranty. Samsung can extend your warranty period for either a one or two year period for an additional cost. You’ll enjoy Samsung protection for up to five years.
- Dedicated Hotline Number.
- Samsung Electronics Indonesia have a dedicated Hotline Number to support enterprise customers.